Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Destiny Worship Centre website.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DWC Website, located at https://destinyworshipcentre.co.za.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DWC Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Destiny Worship Centre and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Destiny Worship Centre Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Destiny Worship Centre Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from Destiny Worship Centre Website
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from Destiny Worship Centre Website
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Destiny Worship Centre Website
– Redistribute content from Destiny Worship Centre Website for profit
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange reviews and ratings in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Destiny Worship Centre Website, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Destiny Worship Centre Website shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Destiny Worship Centre Website reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
– You hereby grant Destiny Worship Centre Website a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of products or services on the Website.
However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.